[Dailydrool] Dazle's pupsters

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Sat Mar 28 08:51:43 PDT 2009

Dazzle's puppies are HUGE! Juliet is over 3 lbs now and they are just 2 weeks old. Tucker and Milo are not far behind her. The brown is beginning to come in on their faces and I'm seeing ticking in their white areas already. Their eyes are open now and they are toddling around to get to mom instead of crawling or dragging themselves. Their teeth are coming in too. They're growing so fast. I've heard a few puppy yips the past couple days. They are soooo cute. I'll be taking some new photos over the weekend. If you're not already receiving puppy pics and would like to email me off list and I will add you to the list.

Drool to Nigel and Conley. Miss Becky, we hope you are feeling better. Drool to all those who need some, human and hound.
Everyone here is doing fine now. Thank doG. Ranger seems to be completely healed and his appetite is back to normal. I just know it was all that drool that made the difference. Cecilia's spay and dental went well and they didn't find any tumors in her uterus.  She's on some antibiotics since they pulled three teeth. She will be 9 yrs. old soon.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets