[Dailydrool] Giardia in easy lessons

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 05:02:13 PDT 2009

1. It is contagious through poop contamination. Spreads to people too. Oh
goody.
2. Giving Flagyl to Conley
3. Gave panacur to everyone. They get that 3 days running. It helps stop the
spread of the protozoa.
4. Gave Giardia vaccines to the two adults who were behind on them, and to
Conley because it also limits the spread and, obviously, protects the
adults. Maybe it makes the infection a little less powerful as well, I don't
know.
5. Pick up every teeny bit of Conley poop the instant it hits the ground and
bleach the spot if possible (not my rug, ok?)
6. Become Obsessive about washing hands.

It is snowing. First it rained and now it is snowing and Conley does NOT
like the weather. Not my idea of fun, dragging a shivering little guy out
into the rain and snow and muck to pee and poop. (He usually just runs for
the back door once i get himout there anyway. Poor Baby.)

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Cooper