[Dailydrool] HOUNDSBAY ALERT ... RARITIES EXTRAORDINAIRE

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 15:54:26 PDT 2009

The she-slave has been slacking ... slacking I tell you! She has not been
pulling her weight in stumping for our rescue pledge dollars, so I've turned
on the super-whine and made sure she kicks it into high gear. I told her to
dig DEEP into the prime stash of auctionable items... and not for the
ordinary stuff either, but for the SUPER-SPECIAL rare items she hides away
for a rainy day (and of course it's raining homeless houndies all over so
this is the perfect time). SOOO... run, don't waddle, on over to Houndsbay
and check it out. This is the absolute finest basset crap... sure to amaze
and astound!

Bahrootiful handmade cherry BASSET TILE BOX:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239227575

Hand-painted BASSET CASE WALLET:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239227832

Rare and Special BRASS BASSET SUNDIAL (this is an exceptional and uncommon
item):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239228049

Rare BASSET BOOGIE Print (it will have you doing the basset happy dance):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229130

Special BASSET BOOGIE Bone China Mug:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229558

Pawtographed copy of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239229946

The she-slave is peddling her special Drool Diapers too (perfect for the
busy waddle season) and Wag Tags (how better to show off your basset
babies -- or your 2-leggers for that matter) -- check them out at
www.fortheloveofdog.net and remember, the more you buy, the more houndies
YOU are personally helping to save.

Gotta go work on the lazy mom-slave a little more ... I just know there are
some other great items she's trying to hide from us, and I intend to sniff
them out.

Daisy Mae (chief pawcurement officer) and Toby (chief snooze officer)

P.S. Don't forget to check out ALL the great fundraisers going on now --
from homemade fudge extraordinaire to the HOP raffle and the great annual
Woofle... some of the finest finds in bassetcrapology are now available...
and you'll feel pawsitively WOOFY for helping the houndies far and wide!!