[Dailydrool] Babe's rogue toenail

Shannon Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:50:18 PDT 2009

Good afternoon Daily Drool Family,

D.O.D. (Dumb Old Dad) and Mom finally figured it out. Babe had a toenail
that was too long, I feel awful. We always clip her nails on a schedule. I
got an infection about two weeks ago, and my youngest daughter is trying her
hardest to put me in a white suit with a padded room. I forgot. I told her
over and over how sorry I was that she was in pain.

She is not really happy about the fact that she got her but squeezed
either.... I woke up on the edge of the bed this am, on more shove, and I
would have been face to face with the floor. I can take a hint. She was
upset with Dad. And Dad does not blame her..........LOL

I am also sorry that I got the rest of you worried. Thank you for all of the
help, we really appreciate it. Droolers are the best.

Drool and prayers to all that need them.

I like D.O.D better than D. H., although I am pretty sure that they mean the
same thing most of the time.

Babe
Arnie
Boomer