[Dailydrool] Unashamed begging for BOTW

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:10:10 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, Ms. Beasley here.  First I want to say how cute Conley is, (I
love younger men!), and I hope Barney has many more years with Synthia.

Ok, now the important stuff...I  AM  IN  THE  RUNNING  FOR  BOTW!!!!! Auntie
says I am a very pretty girl and a smart girl.  Just yesterday I smelled
somthing not right and checked my rump...no..nothing there.  So I went to
Auntie, she was sleeping in the chair and I jumped up on her.  She woke up
and said, Oh Beasley, then she said. I smell gas.  OH OH  She grabbed her
walker thingy and went into the kitchen and looked at the stove.....THERE
WAS  A  BURNER  ON!!!  Oh my heavens, we could have been at the Rainbow
Bridge sooner than we expected!!!! Auntie was so grateful to me, she gave me
cheese and some hamburger. So, hows about all my fellow BABES and OEBES out
there vote for memememem.
PLEASE!!!

The following was a commercial announement from "Ms. Beasley for BOTW",
Ruthie Beattie, Campaign Director

We now return you to your regular Daily Drool.