[Dailydrool] DadPerson Venshure

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:43:58 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel an Llewis. Cnly slppng. (we not sorree)
Yestiddy DPerson go downtown agin. We not bin downtown. It big plaice callt
Shikago*. He go dere offn to walker an keep he wait down. He teke he kamra
an teke pixshures. He go to plaices dey hab dem fings like Llewis
got--books. Mossly he walker an teke pixsures.
So it winndy yestiffy. He go to da Leke. Not shure whut dis are ebben tho
Llewis shone me picshuyres ob it. Juss wadder. Losta wadder. It gots sumfin
callt weves. Weves worser when it winndy. It winndy.
DadPerson stanning (he tell we dis) onna walkerway go long da Leke. He
tekken picsyres ob da weves. Alla sudden da weves get reel big cresh onna
walkerway an up to he enkles, swip he legs outta unner he an down he go
cleer up to he chest wif da weve gone out agin.
I gess you go inna wadder you gotta be ebel to swimm. Dperson not swimm plus
he wering winner cote,heby shoez an gots all kinesa stuff inhe pokits. He no
go inna leke. It good he no go inna leke MomPerson say we nebber see he agin
he go inna Leke. dont meke ME wanna go neer Leke it eet DadPeepels.
So he alla wet. He shoes he jeens he unnies (sssh he no nose we nose) He
gone teke da trane home. He gotta our befour da trane.
He go inna bafroom an use sum liddel fing henging on a da wall blo hot air
tryna dry off no werk atall. He ride da trane home sokin wet like we be inna
dog baff. Eben he unnies. (Heh). He kamra anfone ok. He ebberfing all wet.
He kinna upsettr but he gled he not hab BIG kamra wif he or it be gone. He
say he not in any denger but we betcha dat he hart go pittypat when it
happent.

We glad he home an ok. MomPerson fink he need keepr. Mebbe sen Uncle Cooper
sir wif him frum now on, Bwaaahahahahaha.(No disrepek but we finkin Uncle
Cooper Sir no like trane much.)

Lub an Drool an walcome to alla new liddel wons, boidies too ebben. (Llewis
whut a parott? Like a rott? Big like dat? Wif teef?)
Nigel an Llewis,  Conley (still sleepn) an Cooper

*MomPerson says Nigel actually HAS been downtown to a dog show, but he has
tried hard to forget that part of his life.