[Dailydrool] justin and jade to visit vet

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Mar 30 06:33:05 PDT 2009

Good afternoon,

Healing drool to all who need.

After a weekend of chasing Mongooses and Hares both Justin and Jade are
in rest mode. They will have a shortened walk around the block tonight
as Jade will be having the teeth done and Justin the warts removed. They
will really miss there breakfast 31/3

but will enjoy the car ride to the vet were they will have a walk in the
garden and surrounding road before going in for prep. I will

not be going to the office as we like to take them in ourselves, when
going for medical treatment and collect them afterwards, they will once
again have a walk around the gardens before going home, gives them a
chance to do toilet. We also have a person at the house for the week who
will be there when Johanna leaves at 14.00, they love it when there is
another human to fuss about.

Justin do not know what the fuss is, love going there and always feel so
much better afterwards.

Jade I still worry when being dropped off.

Food slaves Johnathan and William.