[Dailydrool] Brutus & Victor...looking for a home together

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Mon Mar 30 07:41:47 PDT 2009

Last week, I picked up a pair of bassets that were left at a vet's
office by their owner. They were there for 3 weeks.

These dogs are 2 years old, littermates, neutered, housebroken, crate
trained (and come with their own crates), electronic fence trained and
absolute sweethearts. They get along with other dogs, cats, kids and
love people.

Here is a link to their story and some photos:

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001CIz4nIK3-t5UKjynrBayrssG1JhV4r8cjxggCB9Rn1GCQWkVug6qJ8ZjpqXV4bHg8VlJPjq-hf5EssqtBR_O_fkyMPa7YQSnqPTTG0ROM7U%3D

If anyone is interested in adopting a pair of the best bassets in the
world, please let me know. It would break my heart to separate them.
They sleep in the same dog bed together at night, so I am trying my
hardest to find them a home together.

Thanks,

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue