[Dailydrool] Wonderful, awesome quilt on HOUNDSBAY

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 09:08:22 PDT 2009

Hi, every basset infatuated person!

Oregon Basset Hound Rescue has just placed a one-of-a-kid gorgeous queen size basset hound themed quilt on Houndsbay.  The mom wants to keep it for herself cause it's extreme beauty makes her room look great.  Don't worry, we didn't sleep on it!  She put it on just for the photo.

The quilt is a wonderful eye-popping dark red and dark blue, with a center square of a lovely basset head.  Quilting stitches are done in shapes of stars and bones. It's nice and heavy for those cool nights .

Anyway, go to Houndsbay and bid! Look under home decor.
We have had lotsa vet bills this year, even for our foster dog Barkley, who now has a forever home in Tigard.  Then there's YoYO, now Fiona, ditto on her vet bills, Owen who had aggression issues and had to be boarded and tutored (really).

Bid, bid, bid!

Snooters to all,
Roland, Duke of Ears
OBHR Rescued Dog