[Dailydrool] Miscellaneous stuff

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:31:02 PDT 2009

I think I am deaf in my left ear.  At least for a while.  Maggie is screeching into it.  The 16 year old is "talking" to her and she is screeching back.  He plays and teases while she bellows.   It is just like she is responding by talking.  They are both pips.  Ninja is in the chair watching and wondering what all the fuss is about.  Maggie is now trying to dislocate my elbow.  After which she is sleeping on Nic's knee.  She is being her ADHD little self.  And she is itching.  Her face itches a lot.  No hair loss yet but lots of rubbing her face on things.

Marley is less itchy.  She has had four baths with the special shampoo.  She has to be the cleanest basset I have ever seen or smelled.  She has lovely soft fur and the hair is starting to grow back in the big bald patch on her butt. The smaller place is still a little crunchy if you know what I mean.  She hasn't sprouted any new spots and is still on the antibiotics.  Have not heard from the vet yet.  I hope we do soon.  I think it must be ringworm so I really hope we don't all get it.

The 16 year old is once again inciting to riot.  Now Maggie sounds something like a dying cow.  Maybe she should go on the stage.  Are there any other actress bassets out there?  Now she looks like she just lost her best friend.  Maybe it is all those extra spots.

Shelby is oblivious to it all.  She is laying on her back hoping someone will come and rub her belly, anyone will do.  She is the cutest old thing.  Maybe Maggie is trying to upset her because she peed on her tail the other day.  Maggie sat too close to Shelby when she had to do her business.  Her tail got in the way.  Both were unaware.

Marley has gone into hiding.  She has to be under something.   Right now it is my comforter.  She doesn't handle screeching very well.   Unless she is doing it.  Little miss crabby isn't as crabby as usual.  The lack of itching is helping.

We are sending drool and more drool to anyone in need.  We have lots of it.  Most of it is in the arm of my sweater right now.  I'll just go wring it out.  Maggie is smiling.  Marley is sending some not so itchy drool.  Ninja is sending I'm sleeping and you'd better not try to get me out of this chair drool.  Shelby is sending belly rub drool.  She will drool for belly rubs.  I am not drooling but might start if Spring doesn't get here soon.

Basset hugs and snooters to all from Southern Illinois