[Dailydrool] yum yum yum! (frum Rupert)

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:59:48 PDT 2009

Hey furends, Rupert here. Just wanted to let you all know that I scored the
breakfast of all breakfasts today. The dadslave works at a bar and gets off
really late at night - doesn't get home til 4am! Well last night he musta
been hungry cuz he brought home a big bag of food from this place called
Jack in da box (only place open at 4am, i guess!)

Well den he so tired from working that he only eat two bites and fall
asleep. I creep downstairs and see daddy alseep on the couch wif the tv
blaring. I sit nicely cuz I know mom is getting up soon. Mom comes down
around 6 and tells dad to get up and go to bed, then she hops in the shower.
Thats when I make my move. Yum Yum Yum!

Well mom gets outta the shower and wonders where her favorite red boy be cuz
i always hang out in the bathroom while she showers.....she comes out to the
living room to find me finishing off a nice big thing of curly fries. I
already had eaten the burger and the breakfast sandwich. Best breakfast I've
had in a long time, maybe ever. And all the while Cowboy slept right nearby.
Bwahahaha. Usually he tells on me when I misbehave so I was really quiet
while I devoured my hamburger, breakfast sandy and curly fries. Yum Yum Yum!

In rottenness,
Rupert - regisseur of random acts of rebellion - OEBE

--
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112