[Dailydrool] basset quirks

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Mar 31 07:57:45 PDT 2009

I think it's probably safe to say that of all the breeds out there,
bassets have to be close to the top when it comes to personality and
individual "quirks".  Call me biased, for I certainly am, but of all
places where my bias may be overlooked, it's probably here on the drool.
My two girls have personalities far bigger than their little low riding
bodies for sure.  Diva loves to be under a blanket.  She is always cold
and always wants snuggles, so she will sit right next to me and paw at
the blanket until I lift it for her and let her go under it to snuggle.
If she would just get under there and lay down I think it would be fine,
but she finds her spot, then she does the circle around, sit, get back
up and circle a few more times, paw at the blanket, circle again, sit,
circle and finally she plops down and without fail finds the perfect
spot where her freezing cold nose presses just so slightly against my
warm and toasty leg.  Nice.  God I love my little girls!!  Quirks and
all!!!

Jessica L. Sutton