[Dailydrool] Gotcha Day-today's Calendar Pic\Fox Turd & No Bassets Here Please, Dadperson goes to Shikago

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 10:52:10 PDT 2009

First of all, Morse is delighted to learn that its his special gurl's Gotcha Day - and to make the day even more special, there she is, resplendent on the calendar page with the rest of the gang!  Happy Gotcha Day to Elder Clara and Daisy.  Morse decided to mark the event by dabbing a large lump of fox turd behind his ears, and then rolling liberally, emerging from the field black and evil smelling.  My fault, for talking to a friend and ignoring the fact that he had gone quiet - always a sign that he is up to mischief.  When I got home I phoned a local doggie salon, thinking that, as he hasnt had a proper bath ever (!!) apart from a makeshift one at home where he struggles to get out of the bath constantly, it would be a good idea to get him totally clean, as I have also noticed his under arms look very pink (though not itchy, apparently).  However, the lady in question I have only ever seen bath smaller dogs, and when I told her it was a large basset
 hound, she replied 'would you mind if I said no?' (to which I choked down my response 'yes I DO mind actually!')  So the house now has a patchouli shampoo smell to it, as well as a slight fox turd odour.  *sigh*
We loved the story of Dadperson's visit to Shikago and the Leke.  We can just imagine the whole scene, lol.

Drool to all in need, especially those sick pups.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x