[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's gotcha day and Belley Rubs

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 31 11:58:15 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

Dis be Xaxa da Basset, the lonely senior guy who has been in lub fur so long wib da most bootifoolest senior gurl, da Elder Clara. Well, todey is da Elder Clara and her Sister Daisy gotcha day and I wanned to fank Momma Debbie fur habing rescueded dose bootiful babes.
Elder Clara was rescued wif da help of BELLYRUBS BASSET RESCUE and right now they habing a wonderfult bid wif da nice fings, me momma saided. So pwese go there  http://tiny.cc/A1cAk  and se da fings and do da bid and yoo will help odder abandoneded Elder Claras and Brudder Elwoods. I asked da momma to bid and she bidded fur da silber bwacelet dat wil bee wif me name on it and a basset watch wif a basset wif da bone. She wanned to bid more but she saided da economee donted allowded her. I no like dat wooman economee, iffen I not nose her. She saided there are lots ob bootiful silber and turkoisi (Llewis, help pwease) and da koral stones whatebber dei are. Honour Elder Clara and bid. Ask yoo momma to bid.
Elder Clara me lub, I nose yoo lub da Morse but me hopes yoo hab some feelings fur dis gray senior here in da cold Canada.
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ELDER CLARA AND SISTER DAISY.
Lub fwom
Xaxa da Basset (and Violeta and da momma too)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau