[Dailydrool] ANOTHER Houndsbay Alert... me stole another one-of-a-kind!!

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 16:48:53 PDT 2009

Shhhh. Don't tell the she-slave, but I found another amazing auction goodie
that she thinks is hidden away in the closet. My Grandma gave it to ME for
my birthday last November ... cause she said I was even cuter than this
bahrootiful cross-stitch houndie. She made it herself and framed it in a
gorgeous hand-crafted frame. Created using lovely salvaged wood that he
carved and turned himself, the frame is super-special but the cross-stitch
pup is lovingly worked. I think it is oh-so-cute, but I can't really hang it
(having no opposable thumbs and all), so I figure it's better to pawction it
off to help my houndie-cousins. The mom-slave doesn't think I know how to
list stuff on Houndsbay -- but check it out:

*NEW* FRAMED CROSS-STITCH BASSET:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239406275

And don't forget the other great stuff I made the mom-slave part with ...

Bahrootiful handmade cherry BASSET TILE BOX:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239227575

Hand-painted BASSET CASE WALLET:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239227832

Rare and Special BRASS BASSET SUNDIAL (this is an exceptional and uncommon
item):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239228049

Rare BASSET BOOGIE Print (it will have you doing the basset happy dance):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229130

Special BASSET BOOGIE Bone China Mug:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229558

Pawtographed copy of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239229946

Okay, gotta go search for some more good stuff. She-slave stashes the best
basset crap where she doesn't think I can find it. Silly hooman... she
really should know I can always sniff out the best items!

And don't forget to keep the silly slave crafting and making those fun
potato-stamped Drool Diapers and Wag Tags (check em out at
www.fortheloveofdog.net).

Daisy Mae (chief pledge pawcurement officer) and Toby (lazy old houndie)