[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:29:50 PDT 2009

Happy Gotcha Day to Grace, to Elder Clara and Daisy, and to Willie, Val, and
Dora -- what a momentous week when five such fine bassets found their
forever homes!

Congratulations to Nadine on 5 years of full remission.  The bassets are
slinging drool and I'm sending warm thoughts that we celebrate many more
such milestones.

Hilary, our deepest condolences on the loss of your father-in-law.

We're very happy Dadperson didn't get swept into the Leke...that must have
been the coldest trip home ever.  Hope the three bassets and Mr. Cooper Sir
warmed him up when he got home.

Miss Beasley gets my vote for BOTW after rescuing Auntie Ruth from a gas
leak or explosion!  Good dog!

Drool for Paris that she heals from Parvo, and heart-healing drool to those
who loved her two little buppies and poor Dutch.  We're sending healing
drool to all of Dutch's siblings.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))