[Dailydrool] Calendar?

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 05:24:57 PDT 2009

I know someone has asked this before, but any news on when submissons for the 2010 calendar will begin?  I don't think i can not have one now that I have one.  That "houndie (or houndies) a day thing is addicting, they are all so adorable.

On another note, I am so happy for the arrival of spring.  The dogs get to go for regular "walkies", the dog poop is so much easier to pick up when it is not frozen (as long as you catch it in between the rain), oh the things we love about spring!!!!

Happy spring from Bo Dog, Daisy and Jasmine!!!!