[Dailydrool] Interceptor

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 21:37:04 PDT 2009

I wanted to ask if any fellow droolers had any Interceptor that maybe for some reason you may have but your baby wasn't able to take it or maybe their prescription changed or something and you have the Interceptor left lying around? The reason I'm asking if anyone has any out there that's not being used is Charlie Brown and Barney both take Interceptor and have for years. In a couple of days, it will be time for their monthly dose, but unfortunately I cannot buy it this month for them. I just honestly don't have it because of some pretty high bills from last month and Barney has already had to go to the vet a few days ago and that wasn't expected. I've always made sure the babies had what they needed, but I'm concerned about them going without their heartworm meds. Again, I'm just asking if someone has some that maybe their baby can't take or a situation like that where the Interceptor isn't being used. If anyone has some, I can pay what I can for it.
 Please forgive me for asking. I don't enjoy doing so.

Lynne and The Miller Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred (ATB)