[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia turn up the guilt......

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Tue May 5 22:45:31 PDT 2009

Okay. We have tried that our woofle is so that we don't disgrace the memory
of feyfey. We have pointed out that she and Auntie Taco Woof us in our sleep
to raise money for paw hounds. We reported that our slave had time to
research the Mishgun economy. Now then...that worked on a handful of
you...but we are still not selling very many tickets and there are a
nickzillion of you out there that have a couple bucks left. It is waddle
season. You are not supposed to have any money. WE SMELL PLASTIC. Which
works with paypal. So get em out, please. We are pawlite beggers...and we
don't ask for moolah without offering something in return.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

If you do not ask your slave to go to our woofle and select the items of
fine basset and non basset crap that they really need and didn't know
it...WE WILL HAVE FEYFEY AND TACO psychically WOOF you. If you ever petted
feyfey or Taco, they know who you are and will torture you in your sleep. If
you haven't they will do it anyway. At three AM you will wake up wondering
why you are dreaming of a basset sundial or I-Pod shuffle. At four AM you
will be tempted to win a woodburning of your hound. At FIVE AM you will be
imagining skinny homeless hounds on the streets of Detroit in the dead of
winter reaching out a paw to you. (How'm I doing here, daughter? Very good,
mom.)

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

So....please go look and buy a few or a lot of tickets. It is the only way
you are going to get a good night's sleep.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

PLEASE.

Cakie and Petunia
P.S. Our slave is going Mathising with Auntie Sandy, leaving in the middle
of the night tomorrow....so please order now and she'll get the #'s out
tonight. If it is later she'll do it Sunday or Monday. MONDAY IS THE LAST
DAY OF US BEGGING FOR MISHGUN BASSET RESCUE THIS YEAR. Aren't you relieved?