[Dailydrool] Rusty's Buttons

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 5 22:51:00 PDT 2009

Wrongway Rusty here. Cakie and Petunia are begging their hearts out asking
if ya want woofle tickets. I'm not that experienced in these things, so alls
I can do is ask if ya could please buy a button. WFI. We're f (of your
imagination) idiots. As in why do you all work so hard for the paw hounds.
My he slave thought of applying this to the paw hounds. Really, he stole it
from when he played for Rodney Dangerfield.

If I sells 50 of my buttons I will tell the story of where he got the idea.
I needs some help here. The hounds in the house are kicking my butt. It
isn't my fault Nudgie left....he was gonna do this with me. Could all ya who
volunteer, please buy a button from me? I'm cute. I'm a big puppy of 3 and
want to be your friend.......

Thank you. They are $11 including shipping and ya can paypal me at
bassetslave at comcast.net

She will wrap em up till tomorrow night. After that it will be Monday.

thanks.

Rusty