[Dailydrool] Horrorz!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 6 15:47:29 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a watchin da TB, da wedderman gib me fitz ob late. We git rainz, an da black cloulds whut send me Momma into da alarmz, so I be a chillin todey. Got me remotez, got me piller, why dem commercialz be berry excitin, an den I see dis one whut it gotz a men wif da funny fingerz,Brudder Elwood fink. Brudder Elwood hab da shakez. Brudder Elwood gotz to call Brudder Henry. Dis be mergincy. I git me earflap lissin debice on, git Sister Daisy, whut be more like dat Elder Clara ebbry dey, I gittin real worried bout dis, why TWO ob dem old woomenz in me home,
Sucse me, I git off da think.
Daisy git me Brudder Henry on da blower, dis mergincy. Least she do dat fur me, she liddel stubborn, like youze know whooze.
RING RING RING
Hallo, Thelma, dis be da Brudder git Hernry on da blower.
Geeezzz, her she go, NO, youze can not woof at Elder Clara, yup, she still suckin air, blowin da tailpipe, nuffin new, git me Henry.
She callin him now, do it ebber end wif dem ol hagz, geez, dis impawtant.
Okey, Henry, dis be da Brudder. I watchin da TB, I see dis man whut got handz just like Auntie Sandi, youze know, Norms Momma whut we gonna go see. He gots cuttin handz just like Auntie Sandi, an she gonna try an git da toebones when we git to Brudder Norm's home. Now lissen up, dis wooman berry powerful, youze hide dem feetz, cause youze be upside down and sidewayz wif no toebone fur youze know it wif dat one.She git dis lookie in herz eyeballz and dere ain't nuffin dat stop herz.
Whut?? Nope Henry, now lissen up, analz don't stop dat one.
Whut?? Yellin and screamin?? Henry, lissen to da Brudder, she gotz no mercy on da feetz. Hide da toebones. Norm don tolt me she just a waitin fur we. It be a smellin like da trubblez.
Now lookie Henry, I gotz ta go, da wedder gittin bad, an I gotz nudder Call to meke.
I gib you blast on da blower in couple deyz, git da Waddlin gear togedder.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts