[Dailydrool] Thanks for the TWEATS!

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Wed May 6 16:03:15 PDT 2009

Many thanks to Becky Stanton, Marty Jacobs, Carol Shreiner and all their collective houndies ! Over the last couple of weeks, several packages of tasty TWEATS have been arriving for the crew here, and to welcome Bodhi . Bodhi won't be arriving for a couple of weeks, so I am setting aside his share, but the other fur kids have no intention of waiting that long for their TWEATS !

So big snooter kisses to Becky, Marty and Carol and the others who have supported Mango through her firstgiving page. I'm told some donations have come in to the Saint Rescue for Kirby as well. I tell the Saint Rescue that Basset People are the BEST, and they agree!

Synthia , so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma , Kahuna, Pearl, Mango, in transit Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby

PS When I woke up this morning, Mango was laying across the pillow with her head on the bedside table and her front legs dangling in the gap - sound asleep. Didn't look too comfortable to me but she got very perturbed when I tried to move her back on the bed. Who am I to argue...