[Dailydrool] Toebones

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat May 9 03:19:50 PDT 2009

Owwwwwww Owwwwww.  No fare!  Da Momma reedin Brudder Elwood's post
 bout da toebone choppin!  Herz sweet talkin and gibbin belly rubz and den it happin...
Herz grindy  we toebones off!
Dat nuff of postin bout toebone chompin.  Ebber time it happin we Momma go
in dat slicky tricky belly rub ruse.  Dis down rite ebil!

Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang (me like me toebone juss like dey wuz thank ya bery much!)
Sadie Maye (Bwaaahahaha rebenge is mine! hmmmmm new laptop or cell phone?)
Abby Gale (owchy owchy Noooooooo leeb me alone!)
Ruby Doo (hahahaha she didn't git me ya little dweebs...it tekes two ta catch me)
and Momma Karen the devilish dremmeler