[Dailydrool] Dark an stormie nite

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 9 04:47:12 PDT 2009

Twas da nite befor dis day. It was quiet in me home. Almost quiet dat is, sept for me Momma a snorin up da stairs.
Elder Clara all snuggled on me perch. Sister Daisy on da couch. Dem varmit brudderz locked up in da crates, I fankful for dat, Ol Bob he snoozing in da baffroom. An whut do me wonderin eyes do see?? Wuz dat litining?? Den I feel me home shake.
Elder Clara is on the alertz, dis could be Momma Nature speaking.
Elder Clara berry scared. Elder Clara hate da storms wif all the bad sounds, the house shakin, the litining. Dis one bad. Elder Clara alone, afraid.
Elder Clara gonna hide.
Elder Clara hunt fur safe place in me home.
Da storm gittin worsser.
I goes to da corner, git behind da tebble, it a hard climb fur a senior hound to git back dere, but I meke it.
Elder Clara now stuck.

AAAHHHHMMMMM.
Momma here. Elder Clara is correct, bad storm in the night, I halfway heard it,felt the house shake, and rolled over for some reason.
I got up this morning, start getting dogs out I hear Clara cry,moan, but can't find her. I call her name and follow the cry.
Here is Elder Clara, stuck in a corner of the family room, behind the end table with the cable for the TV wrapped around her tummy. She is having a fit, still scared, but stuck.Really stuck. ?I have to overhaul the room, move the table, lamp, all the junk and get her out of the cable and it is waaaaayyyy early for this activity, and Clara is now having a fit to get out to pee.
How the heck did she even get back there, the space is not even large enough that Elwood will try it?? I have not had coffee, now have the boyz watching, wanting to help, I have books and stuff thrown into the floor as Clara with her cable, that she is trying to rip out of the wall, still wound around her in full tromp.I finally get her loose, she heads for the door and freedom.

Okay, the day has begun. All I can think of is that I am leaving hubby with 4 hounds to go waddling next week. This could be interesting on his end.

We are drooling to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts