[Dailydrool] Coincidence?!?!?

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Tue May 12 00:37:33 PDT 2009

I just had to write to see what y'all think of this...
This past Friday I was taking my three girls out for a walk like I usually do, and I stepped half in and half out of a pothole and twisted my right ankle spraining it.  The girls and I sat on the nearest lawn for several minutes before heading home.  However, about 2 blocks later, my Teddi started limping.  I couldn't find anything wrong, no cuts or stickers, but she refused to walk on it after we got home.  When I took her to the vet on Saturday, he thinks she sprained it.  Is that too much of a coincidence or what?!?!?  I looked at her and asked "Are we that simpatico or what?!?!?" :)  Good news - we're both doing MUCH better today!!

Healing drool for all those in need!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php? i=3464&j=t<http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?%20i=3464&j=t>                                                                                                                                                           Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679