[Dailydrool] justin and jade sending heart healing drool

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue May 12 00:48:18 PDT 2009

Good morning all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin and Jade send heart healing drool to Cathy and Tammara and safe
travel drool to the bridge for Elwood and Murphy.

Last night Justin our senior decided that he was going to be puppy like
and wanted the slaves to play with him all night.

Do any droolers have similar experiences with there seniors. His sister
on one occasion just raised her head to look and went back to sleep.

2 tired slaves Johnathan and William

Justin I just wanted attention

Jade I am not losing any of my beauty sleep for anyone.