[Dailydrool] Storms

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 08:14:46 PDT 2009

We have had our share of storms this spring but last night they were the scariest.  The tornado sirens went off twice.  Trying to cram four bassets and three adults into a closet sized bathroom didn't work.  I got myself and two girls in there but the dadslave and kidslave were outside or in the hall and not cooperating.  The girls were beside themselves.  They were scared but excited too.  Luckily, the stormed passed through and didn't do any real damage here.  Two kidslaves were at work so we were worried about them.  They both work in restaraunts.  I guess in both cases the customers all ran out.  Everyone was okay in all places.

This morning all is calm.  Ninja actually slept until 7:30.  That is amazing since she really likes her breakfast at 5.  I guess worrying about the storms just wore her out.

We are sending get well, feel better, and calm weather drool to any who need it.  The sun just came out so it looks like today will be lovely.  The girls approve.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby the foster