[Dailydrool] Vaccuum

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:49:44 PDT 2009

So I know this has been discussed to death, but I just got a new steam
cleaner (hoover) and I know you are supposed to vaccuum evverything
really well before you use a steam cleaner on it. Well, I thought my
vaccuum was ok, (pet Vac-blue-from walmart) but Ive noticed that no
matter how many times I run it, the stuff I wash out of the filter is
always black. Its crazy, I know my home is dirty and all with the four
dogs, and shoddy housekeeping on my own part, but this is crazy. I
pour mud out of my steam cleaner, no matter how many times I run the
vaccuum. I think its time to spend the money and throw in on a really
good vac, Any suggestions? Bissel Healthy Home gets decent reviews,
but I dont know. Especially from anyone out there with multi breed
households, I have bassets and labs and chows. Sorry this is so
disjointed, Ive been playing with ticks, and it appears I got the
worst end of the deal. A little confused right now, hopefully this
round of antibiotics knocks this out and I become a cognitive human
being again. Thanks droolers!

Drool to all in need
and snooter tisses to heal broken hearts
Bambi and the boys

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant