[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia and Rusty say thanks....

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Tue May 19 20:12:39 PDT 2009

It is us. Cakie and Petunia, plus Rusty. We must woof our thanks to
everybody who helped us out wif a pledge or bought a WFI button....cause we
did not disgrace feyfey's memory. Petunia and Rusty's Mishgun debut was
memorable and we are very grateful......thanks for helping the homeless
hounds of Mishgun! Thanks to Auntie Bonnie for setting up the woofle!

Us also had a very good time and have the following notes:

1. It was nice to see our friends! Hi Rosie, Hi Abby, Hi Copper and Buddy
and Wilbur and Duncan and Louie and tall Joey and everybody!
2. We are grateful that neither Queen Olive or Pw. Miss Brandy ate us!
3. We met Charlie, he was nice.
4. Elvis is cute in his cart.
5. Queen Lola was seemingly a wimp!!
6. King Elwood was handsome.
7. Brudder Elwood was being a good houndie. How dare his human write all
those unkind things? He was with his friend Henry who was also a good guy.
8. Rusty didn't try and eat anybody so we are happy.
9. We thinks the person who's houndie bit and then the humans ran is evil
and doesn't deserve to be in the company of decent hounds.
10. Us got to sleep in the room next to King George! We were honored.
11. Us got to see Chunkypuppy! Three generations of happy
waddlers....GrammaCakie, Petunia Mom and Chunkers!
12. Uncle Tracy played Happy Birthday for Petunia and a whole waddle of
folks sang happy birfday!!
13. It rained on picnic morning, but stopped! Thanks for stompin.

This was good. Thanks for the pets and the moolah and everything and thanks
to all the nice MBR folks. We hopes to be back next year......we missed
Nudgie and wish he was there to waddle with us. He loved a good off leash
picnic!

We are taking the weekend off and then roll off to the Ramble. WAIT. She
slave! Get busy!

Cakie and Petunia (I liked going with my mom!)
..and Rusty (Oh, doG, there are two of them!)