[Dailydrool] Renal Failure

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 19:56:19 PDT 2009

I have a friend whose cat is suffering from renal failure. She is currently at the vets and will remain there for 4 days. She is cat and dog lover and is desperately looking for suggestion to help her kitty out. If anyone has had experience with this can you please email me off list?

To make this basset related. Speedy had a grand old time at the Basset Olympics this past Saturday. I was very proud of him because usually he is scared of large crowds. This time he drool a lot but he enjoyed himself.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)