[Dailydrool] Daisy

Tiffany Stanek bucky0923 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 16:45:58 PDT 2009

My poor Daisy has been having a rough year.  Right after she turned
8, she started having trouble.  She lost an eye due to Glaucoma.  Now
she has a cataract in her remaining eye.  I took her in for the vet
to check her good eye out and he now suspects that she has
Cushing's.  We are waiting on blood tests now.  She has the classic
symptoms.....  panting, excessive drinking, frequent urination,
lethargy, bloated looking stomach, etc.  Does anyone have any
experience with this?  This has been hard on my husband..... she is
partial to him instead of me ...... but i'll do in a pinch :)  He
feels like her death is right around the corner, but from what I have
read, it seems treatable..... Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tiffany Stanek