[Dailydrool] Ramblin....

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon May 25 21:15:06 PDT 2009

It is us, Cakie and Pawtunia......we are happy that folks are bidding on our
houndsbay stuffs for Brood...they could bid more, Momcakes! Yes, I know
Pawtunia, but you must not be a piglet.... What? Mom? You TAUGHT me to be a
piglet....Sigh, okay, keep bidding.

In the meantime, us have looked at the weather pawcast and see that Saturday
is predicted to be booootiful and SUNNY! So there is just no excuse why the
houndie of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia do
not come and join in the fun. Come to think of it....it is only 4 hours from
our house in NJ and that includes us taking the long way round through
Gettysburg cause our slaves are sick of sitting on 95!! Which means that
houndies in Delaware and Pennsylvania could come, too........Auntie's Pat
and Carol are coming and they live outside Pittsburgh.....sooooo.
Whatchawaitin for????

Go woof your slaves!! It is the last waddle of the spring season in the
east. (Us figure ABC's starts the summer season in June)....  If ya enjoyed
the BoardWaddle and/or the Mishgun waddle there is just no good reason not
to come spend a few bucks....pet US!! You will feel at home. My slave will
take your moolah only it goes to the paw hounds of Brood this time. (Aunt
Cyndi once said she is conditioned to just hand my slaves a check made out
to some basset rescue every time she sees them....) He slave will tweak the
good bids out of you at the pawction nd sell a little basset crap for
Tri-State...No, the entire trailer isn't gonna be emptied........Remember.
SHOP WITH AUNTIE MOOSEBARB and UNCLE MIKE FIRST. It is their waddle, they
will have the good stuffs...then come see the he slave.....

AHEM. Start packin.

Cakie (Keep STOMPIN so the field won't be muddy NO RAIN NO RAIN) and
Pawtunia (Oh, MOM!)