[Dailydrool] Cakie

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:03:08 PDT 2009

-----------------------
Dear Cakie:  Thank you so much for the repawt from FeyFey above.  I am
glad to know that Annabelle has made a friend or two.  And now she
will get to actually see what Barney, Hector and Bozlee look like,
instead of only smelling what they look like.  :)  And tell FeyFey to
rest assured that I will continue helping hounds who cannot see, as
Pw. A. directs.