[Dailydrool] to da Deeba

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 27 16:50:07 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Jus got me kishun all cleaned up, whut a chore, me paws gotz all soft frum a washin da dishes, dis Momma duty gonna hab to end. Brudder Elwood all tuckered out, whut wif da cookin an da cleanin, an dat telleyphone a ringin. Dooze you know dey sell ebberyfing rite dere on da telly. We be a gittin it all now bout any dey. Momma be suprised fur sure.
It time to relax read me droolz. Ahhhhhh relaxin.
An dere it be.
Dat Minnersoter Mouf--aka-Deeba-gotz her lipperfalpz a rumblin. Brudder Elwood dun got dis one all figgered out. I gotz da reason Deeba nebber unnerstand da problums.
Deeba wifout. Yup, she don't git it cause she ain't gettin it. Whut she needz is a brudder or 3, or a Elder Clara or 2 or meebe since she so berry special we needz to ship da shark rite on up dere and let Conley hab a go at it.
Deeba be a changin dat chirpin in no time.? I fink da Deeba still in heat wif da Brudder, he such a wonnerful hansum stud she jus can't hep herself.
Deeba, bring it on, com on to da Beach, see da Brudder, jump in da cage, we rumble. Kin youze handle it????

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts