[Dailydrool] Home Alarm Salesman Visit

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed May 27 17:09:00 PDT 2009

Abby Gale reporting in.  To truly explain the events I must set the scene.
Momma had the front door open, the doorway has a permanent  metal gate
 installed  as a typical screen door is no match for we 3 droolers and Ruby Doo.
Momma says this also prevents the full on meet and greet by we four kidz as
well as prevents pushy salesman from trying to come in.

So we are enjoying a leisurely nap with the fresh air filling our dreams
with wonderous smells.  Suddenly their is a new smell.  A human is approaching
our domain and the alarm is sounded in a loud and almost ear deafening way.
Momma goes to the door and the nicely dressed gentleman,
(who by the way has no obvious signs of hair or drool on his clothing
and no treat smells that can be detected) states " Hi I am _____ from _____alarm systems.
 I am in your neighborhood to speak with you about a home alarm system.
With home invasions on the rise the need to protect yourself is something you
should not neglect.  There is need for you to have a sense of security and warning i
f a home invasion should occur."  All this time we 4 gals are singing are "welcome song"
and there are 8 paws on the gate and 4 sets of eyes on this salesman.
Momma starts laughing quite unladylike and says to the gentleman,
"As you see I have quite the loud alarm system.  I think that there voices would
probably met or exceed the decibel level or your system.  They are my early warning system."
The man was quite put on and left without giving us the expected belly rub,  head pat or
even acknowledgment.  I think that he had no sense of humor.  Of course Momma failed
to mention that she keeps the phone by the bed as well as her "other personal protection equipment" .
Yes our Momma is one of those "Rambo-like" Slave.

We send drool to all those in need,
Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang  (Proud to be Momma'sHome Security System).