[Dailydrool] VOTE FOR MOON DOGGIE COFFEE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed May 27 18:53:10 PDT 2009

Dear Daily Drool Friends,

It’s time again for Bergen Health and Life magazine’s 2009 Reader’s Choice
Awards.

I, the most handsome Zephyr Funk, have been summoned by the food slaves to
once again ask for your VOTE for BEST COFFEE and BEST CAPPUCCINO/ESPRESSO.

Those of you who know us know that Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters takes great
pride in offering you the finest, freshest and cleanest coffee available
anywhere. Plus, we are the ONLY roaster and café in the entire United States
that helps and supports an organization near and dear to my heart – BASSET
HOUND RESCUE.

We would love to have your vote in the “BEST COFFEE” as well as the “BEST
CAPPUCCINO/ESPRESSO” category. So, if you honestly feel that we deserve
these honors, please go to www.bergenhealthandlife.com
<http://www.bergenhealthandlife.com/>  and click “VOTE NOW”.

All voting ends on May 30. And please feel free to pass this email on to ALL
of your friends, co-workers and family. My motto is, “there is no such thing
as too many treats and the more votes Moon Doggie gets, the more treats I
get!”

Thank you for your consideration,

Zephyr Funk – Mr. Moon Doggie