[Dailydrool] BASSETKU!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 14:04:23 PDT 2009

Yes, there are still a few dreaded BASSETKU books left!  Not that you should dread the books, just dread me mentioning them again!!!  This is a limited edition - only 100 were printed and about a dozen remain!

Think FATHER'S DAY!  I will inscribe them to the best Basset dad anywhere and even wrap them up nicely!

All Basset haiku accompanied by photos of the dogs at the House of Puddles and my own pets.  Proceeds go to House of Puddles and Basset Rescue of Florida.  paypal $10 per book plus $2 s&h to my4hounds at hotmail.com.  E-mail me at the same address for info on mailing a check, if you prefer.

Thanks from Ginny and the hounds!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me