[Dailydrool] Another very long week at work

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:40:41 PDT 2009

And so many drools to catch up on.

A belated happy Gotcha Day to Rupert.  Kacy, I remember how James surprised
you with him, and how heartbroken you were when you thought he was adopted
by someone else.

Susan, we're sending hearthealing drool for Bonnie.  We hope she had a
gentle journey to the Bridge.

Glad Sebastian is doing better from his horrible HGE episode --- what a
terrible scare for his parents.  Healing drool that he continues to do well.

I loved Frank and Sarah's play date video with Max!

Healing drool for Amanda Lynn and her bladder full of stones -- poor baby!

I also loved Curie in her life vest -- she looked like she was having fun in
the river.

Hearthealing drool to Brie's people...we're so sorry the Duchess made her
trip to the Bridge.

Belated happy birthday to Gallagher!

Menzie, I'm so sorry about PW Anabelle.  I loved the post telling you she
could see at the bridge now.  So much good came from you adopting her --
you've helped so many other bassets.  We're terribly sorry for your loss.

Welcome to Noah!  Congratulations to Hollyberry and Mom and Dad!

We're glad Mugzy and Buddydawg did OK at the vet, and are glad Mango is
doing better after her surgery.  And are very glad Buford is doing better
after his surgery too.

Welcome to Jordan, aka the amazing Jordani :-).  Kathy, we're so glad Buford
led you to another beautiful baby.

Drool to Jane and Rob for their loss of Robbie.

Thank you Ellie for doing the calendar again!  I enjoy mine every single
day.

Drool for Julie's sick friend in ICU -- hope he's doing better.

We hope Skipper's family and Gracie's mom enjoy what time they have left
with their wonderful babies, and that is is happy time.

Happy birthday to Daisy Mae and to Della!  And welcome to Vivian Kay -- what
a sweet girl you are!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))