[Dailydrool] Stella's tail

Colleen Cooley colleenc678 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:07:43 PDT 2009

Thank you SOOOO much to the quick responses about poor Stella's tail.
She's actually wagging it a little today but she still won't carry it
up like she normally does. She's also not as fidgety as she was, not
moaning as much, and isn't pushing my hand away when I feel along her
tail now. Of course, she's still trying to sleep on me ALL the time,
shedding like she needs to be naked tomorrow and begging shamelessly
for extra treats. Which is to say... she's much more normal than she
was yesterday. Of course, she maintains that this means she shouldn't
ever have to take a bath again. Sigh. Bassets.

Drool and snooters to all
   Colleen, momslave to Stella (my waggy part hurts Mom) and
stepmomslave to Lucy and Ethel (the crazy terriers)