[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Florida

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 13:07:52 PDT 2009

Basset Rescue of Florida has a really cool raffle for Mother's Day and I am trying to get info about it to all of you but I was BOUNCED cuz I did not do the photos properly.  They are on photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/BassetRescueFlorida

Whew!  Details to follow if I am technologically able to - otherwise look to Sara or Tammy posting cuz they are younger and more able than I am!  I can cut and paste with scissors and glue.....sometimes!!!!!

But you can also donate through a purchase of BASSETKU - all Basset photos with quirky haiku poems.  $5 from each purchase goes to Basset Resscue of Florida and House of Puddles!  my4hounds at hotmail.com for more info.  $10 each BASSETKU book (limited edition of 100 and only a few left)!  $2 s&h for each book!  paypal to my4hounds at hotmail.com or e-mail me to order!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO PETE AND LENNY AND THE LOST BROTHERS!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me