[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Florida

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 12:17:24 PDT 2009

So my photobuckety photos came thru but with no explanation!  The Mother's Day raffle of the 3rd picture (plate) is to benefit the skinny dog (1st picture) who now looks like the healthy dog she is (middle picture) whew!

http://photobucket.com/BasserRescueFlorida

But you can also go to

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/109954?m=3fl1cca43

where it is all explained gooder.

I gotta stick to anal glands and dog ears and stuff I know more about!

But stay tuned for more info on this great raffle to benefit Basset Rescue of Florida.  I know you are all curious now and just dying to buy tickets!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me