[Dailydrool] I have old KY basset covered

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Sat May 2 12:29:30 PDT 2009

Howllo Fellow Droolers!

No need to worry about the old KY basset at the pound.  I have him
covered.  I have known about him since Monday.  He is on a 7 day hold
because he was a stray.  By law, the pound has to hold him for 7 days
to see if the owner will collect him.  As of this Monday he belongs to
the pound which means they will release him to me.  His owners have
known he was at the pound since this past Tuesday.

I have a rescue group in Harrison Ohio that is going to take him.
That is about 45 minutes away from me.  I will pick him up on Tuesday
and transport him to the rescue.

I went to visit him today and he was such a gentlehound.  He is also a
very young 8 years old.  I will do another blog posting about him
tonight with more details.  I named him Paul, since he has such big
paws!

Let's all hope his owners do not pick him up.

More Paul updates later..........Cat, Chaps and Emma

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com
bassethoundtown at fuse.net