[Dailydrool] May 2nd - Oliver A. Higgins Calendar Day

Kathy Kontrim kkontrim at pickeringinc.com
Sat May 2 11:22:06 PDT 2009

Today is Oliver’s calendar day.  His birthday is later this month.  He will be nine.  I can hardly believe it!  He is getting gray around the eyes and that makes me sad.  Only because he brings so much joy to my life!  Last night I had some friends over and he was in rare form.  He helped himself to everything in sight!  He started by jumping on the desk in search of a bowl of peanut M&Ms.  Score Oliver 1 – Kathy 0, as the evening progressed, Oliver, well, let’s just say he pitched a shut out!!  Luckily, my friends know Oliver well and find him quite entertaining!    He is a pill, but lovable pill!  Right now he is recovering from his night of partying in his own slothful way!  I love him.  Thanks for letting me celebrate Oliver today!

Kathy and Oliver A. Higgins
Memphis, TN
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/380337