[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:05:25 PDT 2009

Congratulations Emily and Sally on your (hopefully) new family member
Beauregard!  We're glad all of the advice on multiple hound households
helped!

Drool for Susan and her heart -- hope they can settle it down quickly.

Drool to Fizban and his face tumor -- please keep us posted after his
surgery.

Heart-healing drool to Audrey and to Valerie and her mom on their loss of
Ernie and Princess Fiona.  I'm sending gentle thoughts.

Thanks Beth for posting about Amy and beautiful little Ian.

Healing drool for Buford -- we hope the vet has good news.

Happy birthday to Lenny and Petey (you guys are masters of the birthday
celebration!) and congratulations to Robert and Dudley on adopting a sweet
basset girl.  Suz, safe travels to Daphneyland -- can't wait til you get
Holly Noelle home.

And finally, congratulations Conley on your sucess in the fun match and
Nigel we hope you get to take the trekking test.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))