[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:16:39 PDT 2009

Crazy week at work so I'm catching up.

Major healing drool and serious prayers to Sandi, the soldier's wife who is
battling cancer.  I am so grateful to the military families and all they do
for the rest of us -- and being in the military IS a family commitment.  I
hope they got all of the cancer and that it didn't originate anywhere else.

Drool for all the babies who had dentals this week -- Ben and Rusty.  Molly
just had one a few weeks ago and I know how nerve-wracking it is to have
them put under.  Drool too for the babies being spayed/fixed -- Lucy, Thor,
and Hollyberry.

Healing drool for Mandy and for Fizban.  We hope they got all of Fizban's
cancer, and hope that Mandy has as much good time as possible with Karen.

Drool too for Kelvin's upset tummy, for Buford's continued recovery, and for
Della's sebaceous cyst rupture.

And drool to poor Ruby in the hopes that her father-in-law softens towards
her so she and Harley don't have a Romeo and Juliet situation going on.

And now the happy things -- congratulations Justin and Jade for having such
loving and patient slaves who didn't get upset when you had your little
accident all over their freshly cleaned rugs.  That is truly love.

Welcome Buster to the drool, and congratulations to Carl and Peggy.  Happy
Gotcha Days to Romeo and to Janie Anne!

We're delighted Janet and Annie are staying together.  Since Janet taught
Annie to love and trust humans it seems only fair that they stay together.
And we're absolutly thrilled that Mango's lumps surprisingly aren't cancer
and are sending healing drool for her surgery on Tuesday.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))