[Dailydrool] Catching up

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri May 29 12:19:37 PDT 2009

Hi Eberyone

So we is catchin up wif da drool cus da mom had da sinus fecshun and was in bed. So we start by sending da drool to dose who need, speshuly Mugzy who has a itchy surgery mending, and Buddydawg who needs da nothing serious drool and we hab lots here.
We sorry fur da ones who leeb to da bridge, starting wif Nudgie that looked so cute in da calendar picshure, and Brie and Pwincess Annabelle, Robbie, sorry if we missed some, we light da rose candles so it pewfumed da air and make a pink way leading to da bridge. Healing drool fur dose who are suffering fur da passing of your babies. We pray that doG heal your heart.
TO DA DEEBA: We nose yoo lub da brudder and pwease respect da boy. He now has DA BRAIN and also he doing all da housework, his hands all shrunken furom doing da dishes.
TO DA BRUDDER: Gud work, me momma proud ob yoo.
GOOD DOG BAD DOG: Violeta is da same, oh well....
SO we send drool to all who need and we proud fur Bobby fur da Gran Marshall title, he deserve, he da stud like MEMEMEMEMEMEME.
DA MORSE where are yooo?DA MANGO hope yoo are bedder
lub and drool
Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau