[Dailydrool] Good lookin' Cowboy

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 21:05:50 PDT 2009

Hi!  Buttercup's momperson here.  I took a look at cowboy's dogster page and  I was so surprised to see Buttercup's face.  Cowboy's white stripe is longer. From neck down Butter is more white with black ticking and large black sploches, she has both black and brown ticking on her legs.  I will have to get the resident

Grand Compter Wizard out of bed during the early hours of the day, say 2pm, and get him to do whatever wizardly magic it takes to put pictures in my dogster page.  Too much wii in the wee hours of the night.