[Dailydrool] Rusty's Answer to Cakie and Nudge

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sat May 2 21:12:56 PDT 2009

ROOO. It is me, Rusty. I don't know too many people, yet. I've lived with
Cakie and Nudgie since last fall. Some of you met me at the Tri-State
howliday pawty. The BoardWaddle was my first waddle (really sorry the
pawrade went the wrong way, Uncle Frank) and I'm looking forward to taking a
trip to Mishgun with Cakie and Petunia. I really like Petunia. She plays
with me and we go fast walkies together.

I'm feeling left out. Cakie and Petunia are raising pledges for Michigan
Basset Rescue. I'm not all that sure what a Mishgun is, but I do know what a
basset is and I know what a rescue is. I came to Tri-State Basset Rescue
from Penny Angel's beagle Rescue that took me in from people who made me
live outside in a not very nice little plastic thing they called a
dawGhouse. Come to think of it, my friends at Penny Angel still pretend I'm
a 71 pound beagle.

........it's okay with me if ya buy Cakie and Petunia's woofle tickets. The
sundial and watch are real pretty.......but I'm a little concerned about
what she slave means about burning a houndie with wood. (RUSTY! She is gonna
woodburn a picture of a houndie on a lazy susan....Cakie. EEEK. Auntie Susan
better run or look energetic of something.)

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

I'll tell you tomorrow what I'm gonna do. Not a competition...I just don't
like being left out.

Rusty
(Nudgie told me about this last week.)