[Dailydrool] Mishgun Fudge

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sun May 3 08:40:40 PDT 2009

WOOF!  Tis me, Qw. Olive of Mishgun 2008, who is waddling back home in two weeks to turn over my crown to my successor.  Sadly, my checking account is very low at the moment.  Mishgun folks must not be eating fudge - or they're eating the stuff from up north.  If you want me to bring some, or send you some, you need to order it by the 11th.  Still $15 a pound; priority shipping for one pound is $4.95.  We're not bringing any extra to sell; advance orders only.  I'll take checks or paypal.  And we'll deliver it to Mishgun for free.

Please don't make me walk that red carpet for the last time empty-pawed!  Queen Poppy would be horrified.

Qw. Olive '08