[Dailydrool] Max in Glenwood

bakerchic82 at cox.net bakerchic82 at cox.net
Sun May 3 12:14:38 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, my name is Becka, and Im new to this list so I dont know anyone, but I work with Cindy, with Iowa Basset Rescue.

I saw the posting on craigslist about 3-4 days ago, and called the "owner" and stated that we had a place for him, if he could not find him a home.

He stated that he would give me a call if we were needed.

After seeing your post on this list, I called him back to see if Max had been found a home, and he told me that they "got rid of him...sold him"

If anyone knows about Max, who has him, or where he went, I'd just like to know if hes in good hands.

Thank you

becka,
maggies mom